Dr. Kenneth Savage is a family practitioner practicing in CRYSTAL RIVER, FL. Dr. Savage specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Savage possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 2005
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Pennsylvania Program
Dr. Kenneth Leo Savage D.O.'s Practice location
CRYSTAL RIVER, FL 34429Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth Leo Savage D.O. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Leo Savage D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Dennis Montfort APRN7562 W. Gulf to Lake Highway Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Alex Anthony Tambrini MD92 CYPRESS BLVD HOMOSASSA FL 34446
- Dr. Peter D Schmidt M.D.10334 N Citrus Springs Blvd Dunnellon FL 34434
- Dr. John D. Gelin M.D.7648 S Florida Ave Floral City FL 34436
- Dr. Rolf C Lyon MD155 S. E. Hwy 19 Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Mary Sue Martin MD6201 N SUNCOAST BLVD CRYSTAL RIVER FL 34428