The following is a list including, but not limited to, the services we offer:
- Adult health, including immunizations and health screening for preventative medicine, which includes counseling on healthy lifestyle, healthy diet, weight control.
- Basic metabolic rate calculation, electrocardiograms and pulmonary function tests.
- Gender specific services include women’s wellness exams.
- Mammography for women, prostate screening for men, and other radiology exams.
- Screening includes colonoscopy orders for colon cancer screening, cardiac stress test orders, and lab work that screens for anemia, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, high cholesterol, and other medical issues as indicated.
- Physical exams, including school physicals, sports physicals, work physicals, and consultation for pre-op clearance.
- Sick visits, including upper respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, gastroenteritis, skin infections, etc.
- Work ups for complaints, such as fatigue or other systems, which includes general, eye, ear, nose, throat, chest, cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, endocrine, hematologic, lymphatic, neurological, and psychiatric complaints.
- Musculoskeletal complaints, such as joint pain, muscle aches, and injuries, in which the patient has the option to request trigger point injections and joint injections as indicated.
- Dermatological complaints, including acne, rosacea, calluses, skin ulcerations, warts, ingrown nails, onychomycosis, and skin cancer, which can include treatments such as medicine, wound care, suturing, skin biopsies, electrocautery, and cryoablation.
- Medical disease management, such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, asthma, COPD (chronic bronchitis and emphysema), CHF and others.
For your convenience, we offer many in-office services. We may refer you to a specialist as needed.
We scored 5/5 STARS with Freedom and Humana and are scoring high with Medicare due to the high quality health maintenance and disease management that we do.
For top-quality and compassionate medical care, schedule an appointment today!
Our office number is (352) 436-4328. We look forward to caring for you.